Lovinflame’s patented burning system is clean-burning, releasing water vapor and carbon dioxide. All Lovinflame fireplaces and candles burn using water-soluble, non-flammable Lovinflame Fuel (flash point: 104 ºC / 220 ºF) that will only ignite when in contact with our patented stainless steel wick. If the fuel is spilled, the fire won’t spread along the spilled fuel; no flare-ups also if Lovinflame Fuel is accidentally poured onto a lit burner that’s under the fuel’s flash point 104 ºC/220 ºF. Our patented flame technology is enabling a safer, cleaner way to enjoy the beauty of fire.
Lovinflame fireplaces and candles are wind-resistant and odorless, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Designed to be free-standing and lightweight, our decorative flame products can be easily moved between different locations, adding an elegant accent to any decor scheme.
Yes. Lovinflame products release water vapor and carbon dioxide while burning, so they can be safely used indoors
Lovinflame products and Lovinflame Fuel are available for purchase at select retail locations, or can also be ordered online. Please see “Where to Buy ” for more information.
The patented stainless steel wick is designed to burn for at least 2,000 hours.
Watch the demonstration video for how to ignite our products. Please use a butane torch lighter to ignite Lovinflame products.
For Tabletop Fire Pits and Vent-Free Fireplaces:
- Slowly pour a small amount of Lovinflame Fuel on the stainless steel wick to wet the wick. The wick must be slightly moistened to ignite. Never overfill the fuel container.
- Wipe away any spilled fuel before igniting.
- Remove the rubber cap on the fuel tank.
- Pour Lovinflame Fuel slowly into the fuel tank until the red floating device is levelled with the top of the fuel refiller.
- After pouring the fuel in, plug the rubber cap back.
- Use the butane torch lighter (not included) to ignite the wick. It may take a few seconds to ignite. DO NOT use matches.
For Innovative Candles:
- Remove the wick from the candle holder.
- Slowly pour Lovinflame Fuel into the candle holder; do not overfill.
- Put the wick back into the candle holder. Slightly moisten the wick by pouring a small amount of Lovinflame Fuel on the wick.
- Use a butane torch lighter (not included) to ignite the Lovinflame candle. It may take a few seconds to ignite. Do NOT use matches.
Our patented stainless steel wick can be ignited by Lovinflame Fuel (flash point: 104 ºC / 220 ºF) in just a few seconds. However, there are some circumstances under which it may take some time to ignite the wick:
- Igniting for the first time
- Remaining fuel inside the wick reacts with moisture in the air
- Wick is wet from exposure to rain or other water sources
Please remember to pour a small amount of Lovinflame Fuel on the wick each time you use the product to make it easier to ignite. If the wick is wet from exposure to rain or other moisture inside the wick, the fire will burn that moisture first; after the moisture is burned off, the flame will gradually burn elegantly again.
Please check to see if there is any leftover fuel left in the container. If the leftover fuel has been exposed to the air for a long time, our water-soluble fuel may react with moisture in the air, making it hard to ignite. If it’s hard to ignite the fuel after following our instructions, please dispose of the leftover fuel and use fresh fuel to ignite again.
This situation usually happens if your wick contains fuel left over from the previous use and the fire is burning off the moisture from the wick. After the water or moisture is burned off, the popping noise and fuel splashing will disappear. It is harmless and part of the normal functioning of Lovinflame products.
Lovinflame products are clean-burning, with no odor or smoke while burning and no known carcinogenic emissions. However, if the burner is running low on fuel, or you have just snuffed out the fire, water vapor (what you see is vapor, not smoke) and odor from the fuel may arise from your Lovinflame product as part of normal functioning. To minimize vapor or odor after snuffing, we suggest keeping the snuffer on the wick until the wick is cooled to room temperature.
Lovinflame’s patented burning system includes the pairing of Lovinflame Fuel with our patented stainless steel wick. Our fuel and wick work together as a system to produce the safety and other key features of Lovinflame offerings.
As such, to ensure safety and quality performance, do not use other fuels with Lovinflame products. Use our Lovinflame Fuel only with our Lovinflame fireplaces and candles. Our Lovinflame Fuel is water-soluble, non-toxic, and non-flammable, with a high flash point of 104 ºC / 220 ºF. Using other fuels (which have lower flash points) would not only eliminate the safety features that come with using the Lovinflame burning system, it would further increase dramatically the inherent risks associated with fire usage. Never use alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, oils or other flammable substances with your Lovinflame fireplace or candle.
Do not use Lovinflame Fuel with other brands’ products. Our Lovinflame Fuel is specifically formulated for only Lovinflame products.
When you are ready to put out the fire, place the snuffer on the wick until the wick is cooled to room temperature. This prevents vapor and odor from arising after the fire goes out.
The following products come with a snuffer for extinguishing fire:
Fireplace Burner Insert
Tabletop Fire pit
Lovinflame Fuel is degradable and water-soluble. You can easily wipe up any spilled fuel with a wet rag or wet paper towel.
Lovinflame Fuel is a water-soluble, degradable, non-toxic, and does not contaminate the environment. You can dispose of any leftover fuel in the sink. For leftover fuel in the tabletop fireplace, slowly pour the fuel out from the opening of the fuel tank and pour fresh fuel into the opening of the fuel tank for next use.
We do not advise consuming the fuel under any circumstances. If a minimal amount of Lovinflame Fuel has been accidentally ingested, it is unlikely to cause strong physical reactions. Drink lukewarm water immediately. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention if necessary.
Keep Lovinflame Fuel in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area; do not expose the fuel to heat or direct sunlight. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Do not pour used fuel back into the fuel bottle.
Lovinflame Fuel is a non-combustible fuel with a high flash point (104°C/220 ºF). It’s classified as a Class IIIB Combustible Liquid under the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 30: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code), the least flammable level of classification. Lovinflame Fuel is also not a dangerous material regulated by the Department of Transportation, which means it’s safe for storage and transportation. Please download the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) from our website for more information.
When using Lovinflame tabletop fire pits outdoors in gentle breezy conditions, the flames stay in beautiful shape. Under windy conditions, the flames may brush against the windshield glass and result in incomplete combustion, leaving a dark layer on the windshield glass — this is a normal physical phenomenon. Please wait until the windshield glass cools down, then use a wet rag and/or neutral detergent to wipe clean.